Thursday, October 1, 2009

Coach and Sword Fights


I have the best Daddy in the world, both earthly and heavenly. Yesterday my Dad had to go out to west Texas with his job and check some rigs. He works for an oil company in G-ville and every once in a while he has to take a trip to west tx to check some the rigs out there. I'm not really sure exactly what he does...something with the parts on the rigs and keeping track of which parts are where, anyway he got to stop by yesterday morning and just say hello. It was good to see him, but it was such a short visit. So on his way back through last night he came and spend the night. Hunter was so excited! He has been wanting to sword fight with Coach and he finally got to! It was so funny to watch them play! My Daddy is so much fun! They had a great time. He also took us out to eat and then watched Toy Story until bedtime with Hunter. Unfortunately he left very, very early this morning. He needed to get back to work. :( Hunter's first words this morning were "Where's Coach? I want to go with Coach!" I am so thankful that Hunter gets to play and have fun with my Dad. Thank you Dad for staying with us last night!! We love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment