Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SnOw!!!!!

Okay so blogger is not finding my pictures.  For some reason it just isn't working!  It keeps showing the pictures that i uploaded on Monday and nothing new.  So when I figure it out I'll post some snow pictures! Yay!  We got a really nice snow on Monday night into Tuesday... well actually I think it sleeted first.  This morning we woke up to 7 degrees!!!  It's ohh so cold!  Don't worry they high is supposed to be like 16 today.  Gettin up there!  I am just wondering if we will have school tomorrow... I am thinking probably not.  It's not supposed to get above freezing until Friday!  Crazy!  Anyway... it has officially snowed and Ben did make us all hot chocolate last night!  We are hoping for some more tonight!  Pictures coming as soon as blogger starts working for me! :)  Stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment