Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's a 10!!!

Well today was Hunter's last day of gymnastics.  For the last 6 weeks, he got to go to Beamers and learn some new tricks. :)  He has really enjoyed it.  He's not...
Jonathan Horton, but he did have a lot of fun!  I don't think gymnastics will be his sport, but it has been a blessing this summer.  He has enjoyed getting to do something new and special.  Now he is ready to show his cheerleaders (HSU) what he learned. 
Okay... I know this is not the best picture.  I didn't have the good camera and I should have turned off the flash and it was behind glass, but you can see him having fun on the bars!  
I do have to say, I am impressed with Beamers' preschool program.  The coaches were great!  They seemed to really like what they were doing.  They also not only taught gymnastics, but they played games (while waiting for their turn on an event) to help them learn colors or shapes.  It was just a great!  I don't think we will be able to do it this fall... new baby, cheerleading, football season. But we will be back, Beamers.  Next time you might get Maggie, too! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment