Saturday, November 5, 2011

Maggie's 2nd Birthday Party

Last Sunday we celebrated Maggie, our little Ladybug girl! 

We didn't have a huge party, but we had some amazing friends come over and celebrate with us. 

Here is her ladybug cake.  She really loves the Ladybug Girl books, so I thought we would have a ladybug party. 

I have to admit, this was the easiest cake I have ever made! 

Happy Birthday to you! (Cha Cha Cha) :)  Love all the kids at the party! 

Hunter helping Mags open presents. 

She has been enjoying all of her gifts!  Thank you so much everyone!!

She really wasn't in the best mood that day.  She really didn't want to wear her ladybug t-shirt.  I think it was a little scratchy :(  I thought she looked cute though! :)
And here was her big present!  She LOVES her kitchen and all the stuff that went with it.  Hunter and Maggie both play at the kitchen ALL the time now!  Thank you so much Honey and Coach!  And thank you Nana, Grumpy, Nie-Nie and Gracie for all the cool stuff to go into the kitchen! 

I don't know who had more fun, Maggie or me and Ben?!? 
Happy Birthday, Maggie Rose! 


No comments:

Post a Comment