Friday, September 21, 2012

Insta-Friday

We had a very, very rough week this past week.  I won't go into details, but just know it was not so much fun.  Anyway... here is a peek at some good things in our week.

Cute boy taking pictures for his very late birthday invitations.  I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!  

HSU Football game!!!  Go Cowboys!  

playing outside in the playhouse :) 

First time jumping on the tramp with his big sister!  He LOVED it!  Can ya tell???

Mondays = Gymnastics Day! 
P.S. National Gymnastics Day is this Saturday!!  Do a handstand if you can! :) 


Don't these kids look healthy???  We were at Dr. Wiley's finding out that Miss Maggie Moe has strep.  Little did we know not 12 hours later both these boys would have the dreaded stomach bug!!!! :(

I love Disney movies!  We watched a couple on Wednesday. 

Our newest member of HSU CHEER... meet Bunny!  Isn't she the cutest!!!  So glad she came to practice! 

Birthday boy helping make his 1st birthday cake! 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  I love pbk!  I wish I could buy everything... 


Archer's 1st birthday cake is done!!! Now let's see how it tastes... :) 

Not to many pictures this week... like I said it was rough.  Praying for a MUCH better week this week. 
Have a great weekend, everyone! 



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment