Monday, October 22, 2012

HSU Homecoming!! Go Cowboys!

Last Saturday was HSU Homecoming!  We had so much fun!  One reason why I love homecoming is because of my kids.  They absolutely love going to Hardin-Simmons Homecoming and this year was no different!  
Hunter was excited to ride the horses. 

Okay and I have to say the second reason why I love HSU Homecoming is my amazing cheerleaders!  I love that they work with the kids all morning long!  They are so much fun!  I am so glad all the kids get a chance to meet them. 


Maggie has been asking when she would get to see the 6 While Horses!  Every spring they come out to Beltway and give the kids a ride.  She has been asking ever since the first day of school when they were coming back.  She loves them! 

Don't forget about the bounce houses!  Everyone loves them! 



Love this cheerleader!  By the way it is tradition to get a picture with Kelsey at Kids Posse! 

Hunter's BFF!!!  

Sweet Logan shows everyone how to ride a horse!  He is a pro! :) 

Archer was excited to ride a horse, too! 

Of course after Kids Posse it's time for the game!  Go Cowboys!! 

Love this team!!!

The "Will Fall" aka wolf wall! :) 

Hunter finally got to take a picture with a real football player!  Thanks Ryan!  We miss you, by the way! :) 

Maggie got to cheer during the fourth quarter!  She is yelling H-S H-S U-U! 

Even I got to stunt a little with the alumni!  I think this picture is really awesome because that is me and my amazing HSU Cheer coach, Stevanie at the top!  So cool!  

Over all, a super great fun weekend!  GO COWBOYS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment