Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mortimer's House...

So this is our 2nd year making Gingerbread houses and this year Daddy was there to help us decorate.  I think we did these 2 weeks ago... maybe 3 weeks.  Anyway... here you go! :)
Okay, so here is Hunter getting started.  We did this on a Wednesday and let it dry...

Then started decorating on Saturday with Daddy!

Hunter loved it! 

We still aren't pros... I think next years house will be better :) I think we will try and decorate the roof before putting it on the house.  Oh... and we made a huge mess!  It was fun!! :)

We did a few small houses, too. (next year we will stick to the one house)

Mortimer's house!  If you haven't read the book, 'Mortimer's Christmas Manger' you should!  It's a really cute story!!! 

Hunter and I also made Reindeer cake pops for his and Maggie's class at school.
He really did help me and did a pretty good job! :)

Putting on the red nose!

The reindeer!

Teacher gifts!




No comments:

Post a Comment