Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Meow...

So this morning I was feeding Archer on the couch and I heard Maggie talking to "O", aka Kiddo our cat.  I didn't think much about it until I heard the bang on the way.  Normally when Kiddo runs up her cat tree it always hits the wall with a bang.  Anyway... I decided to go check on Mags and here is what I found...
Yep!  She decided she wanted to climb the cat tree, too!  Although she did not make it to the tip top, she did get to that next level as I was trying to get her down.  You see she couldn't just let me get her from that shelf she is sitting on in the picture.  She had to crawl on to the next level where Kiddo decided to swat her with her paw.  I don't blame Kiddo at all, by the way.  This is her ONLY place in the whole house to get away from all these kids!  Bless her heart!  Sorry Kiddo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment