Friday, August 3, 2012

Insta-Friday 1st week of August!

Sorry I haven't been blogging the last week!  I don't know if you know this or not but
The Olympics are on!!!  So yeah... no time for blogging.  Sorry!  Just a few more days of gymnastics and then I'll be back!  Promise! 
GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! 
So excited for the USA!!  So proud of this team!  I LOVE gymnastics!  

Okay, okay... now onto Insta-Friday :) 
Sunday!  I LOVE watching them all play together.  

We came home from Houston (I'll blog about out trip soon!) on Saturday evening to find our hot water heater leaking all over the hall.  :(  So we had to pull up the hall carpet.  Yuck! :( 

back to the road Monday... running a lot these days!

who's ready for some HSU Cowboy Football!?!  Go Cowboys!!!

Lunch with my baby girl while the littlest is sleeping and the biggest is at Zoo camp. 
Pretending to be a gorilla after Zoo camp on Tuesday.  Love that boy!  He LOVED Zoo camp!!!!  

Archer's new love... Hunter's pbk chair!  

Painting on Wednesday

Maggie's favorite thing to do!!  YeeHaw! 

Not Olympic Gold but the one medal I hung on to.  :)  2nd in the State!

Watching them get ready for the opening of the Splash pad all week.  This was Thursday afternoon! 

Maggie takes a walk with her new friend on Friday. :) 

Almost done, Friday afternoon! 
Follow me on Instagram, kt_jennings, to see if they finished it on time! 

I did it!!!  I took all 3 kids to the pool by myself on Friday!!  This boy has been wanting to go to the pool all week!  We didn't get to stay to long because Maggie and Archer were not feeling well, but we went!  He loved it!  And I survived! :) lol 

Have a great weekend!!  :) 
GO USA!!!





life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment