Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hunter's 7th Birthday Party :)

I still can't believe we have a 7 year old?!? 
Where has the time gone??

We celebrated Hunter's birthday a week after his actual birthday at the Great Plains Nature Center here in Wichita.  It was a lot of fun!  He had a blast! 

We'll start with the decorations... I didn't do to much because I had no idea what the room and all would look like.  I really went into this party not knowing much at all.  




One more picture of the cake.  Not my best work.  I was really disappointed with his cake this year... just not my best.  It was camo on the inside, too. 

Once all the kids got there it was time for the nature walk.  Here they are getting ready to go. 


learning about the turkeys...

looking for turtles, fish and baby goslings. 


They each got a hand full of fish food to feed the animals. 

A little off the paved trail.  

Hunter was so excited to see his friends!  We can't thank you all enough for coming and making his party so much fun!!

He was really excited Kinnic was able to come! 

When we got back from the hike they all liked looking at the animals around the room.  I think they were looking at a turtle in this picture. 



Can you tell he was excited to see all his friends??
Next up... cake! 

Singing Happy Birthday! 



Making a wish! 


After cake it was time for presents! 

And then it was time for the snakes! 





Hunter got to wear a snake! 





Here is the short video I tried to take while she was putting the snake on Hunter. 

After the snakes we gave the kids their party favors... Marshmallow guns! :)  And then we walked around the museum.  


Over all I think Hunter had a great party!  It was right up his ally!  He love animals and was not at all afraid of the snakes!  Happy Birthday, Hunter-man!!!!  We love you to the moon and back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment