Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday Week...

Happy Birthday to the BEST Daddy in the whole wide world!!!! 

Today is Ben's 27th Birthday!  Yay!!  Let me just tell you, he is amazing!  He is the best husband and father anyone could ask for!  He is such a hard worker.  He works so hard to provide for our family.  But even as hard as he works he plays even harder!  He loves playing with Hunter and Maggie!  He is always playing all kinds of things with Hunter-man... football, blue ghost, swords, swimming, Albert, anything and everything! 

He is such a wonderful Daddy!  And he is the best husband Ever!!!  There is nothing he can't do!  He cooks a lot!  (and it's ALWAYS yummy!)  He takes care of the yard, but most importantly he takes care of me.  He is always there to listen to my ideas and is always encouraging in times that I need it!  He even went shopping with me last weekend and let me tell you... he is the BEST shopper!  I need him to go with me more often! :)  I am so blessed to have him as my husband!  He is a man after God's heart!  He is just the BEST! 

Happy Birthday, Babe!  I love you so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment