Friday, July 23, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday in RR...

Wednesday morning it was my turn to go with my Dad on the 4 wheelers.  It was sooo much fun!  We went up to Goose Lake (soooo pretty!).  Did I ever tell you that i LOVE aspen trees??  Well I do!  And I would have one in my yard if they could live in Abilene!

Anyway... back to vacation...


So Coach and I went 4 wheeling and Hunter went to VBS again!  Daddy stayed home with the Mags!  I think we all had a pretty good morning!  I wish I had a picture of me and Coach, but we didn't take any pictures. =(  We all met back at the cabin for lunch...

out on the porch... it was so nice outside!
  
Honey and Mag Pie after lunch!  Check out those blue eyes!!! 

After lunch it was nap time for the kids. While they were napping Ben and I had a much needed alone time!  We walked around RR and hung out!  It was so much fun!  I LOVE being with that man! 

We ate dinner downstairs with Aunt Sarah and everyone.  After dinner we were on a mission to see some ELK....

My cousin Luke sent us on a wild ride, but no luck with elk... well until the way home!

On the drive back down to RR 3 cows (girl elk) crossed the road right in front of us!  It was awesome!  I wish I would have been a big bull elk, but hey I'm not going to complain! 

We didn't take many pictures on Wednesday, but we have a lot for Thursday!  I'll post them soon! 

Ohh yeah... I almost forgot...

This is Bill, Bill the bird!  This little fellow fell out of his nest right in front of the cabins.  Aunt Sarah and Hunter would go out and talk to Bill.  They named him and would check on him all day!  Hunter LOVED Bill the bird!  Ben and I were worried every night when we went to bed.  We were afraid Bill would be gone in the morning.  Well on Friday, he "flew away".  Anyway... Hunter still prays for Bill sometimes! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment