Friday, April 20, 2012

Insta-Friday

I don't know about you, but I am so glad it's Friday!!  Yay for the weekend! 

So what was our week like...
My monkeys and I went to the Zoo. :)  Maggie had been wanting to see the monkeys all weekend, so off we went! 

Lasagna soup for dinner?  Yes, please!! 
Best pintrest pin to date! 

A little baseball in the back yard.  Go Hunter!!!!

This little guy is so close to crawling!  He will get up on his knees and everything.  Mommy's not ready for another mobile kid!!

Welcome Drew Kevin Hay!!!  We love you so much! 
The highlight of our week!  Logan didn't want to put him down!  He is such a good big brother!!

Field trip day with Hunter's class to the Zoo!  Archer was ready! :)

The Shark class ready for some Zoo fun! 

Allie Ward STAAR pep rally!!  Love my cheerleaders! 

Sleepy day Friday!  We were all worn out.

Well except for this little girl!  She has more energy than anyone I know! 

Can you tell I'm still worn out from the week!?!  
Have a great weekend, everyone! 
Easter pictures coming soon! 



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment