Friday, April 13, 2012

Insta-Friday

We're back!!!  It's been a while since I've blogged.  :(  Boo!  I thank Ben for that!  We take LOTS of pictures, lots!!  Thank you, Ben!!  So many pictures we ran out of room on our computer!  So we had to get an extra hard drive, thingy.  Now we have lots of room for more and more pictures! 

 Now bring on Insta-Friday, a few pictures into our life this week...

Monday we made the loooong drive back home from Houston.  This little guy looks happy in this picture, but can you see those patches of red on his head?  He cried his little eyes out.  We had to stop and he sat in Hunter's chair while Hunter was getting some energy out. :(  Poor baby!!  He was ready to be home! 

Tuesday the kids where at school and Archer and I were trying to get unpacked and ready for the rest of the week.  No pictures on Tuesday. :(

Wonderful Wednesday full of cute kids!  Logan was over Wednesday and we had a blast playing with him!  We were outside most of the day!  It was a lot of fun! 

Lots of cars parked at our house on Wednesday. 

Maggie loves her kitchen!!!!  She has been cooking a ton!  She even sets the little ikea table! :)

Thursday!  I love Tuesdays and Thursdays with this little guy!  He didn't let me put him down until I put on his favorite Baby Einstein video.  Maggie didn't care for those dvds.  She was to busy!  Archer loves the Noah one.  I put it on when I really need to get something done.

At the car wash after school.  Maggie didn't really like it! :)

Baseball practice!!!!  Hunter LOVES baseball!  He has his first game tomorrow!  Go Fighting Irish!!!

Archer loved baseball practice!  He sat in the stroller the whole time!  I was glad because Ben had to work late so it was me, Maggie, Archer and Hunter at the ball park.  
Maggie got to "weee" while Hunter was at practice!  Swinging is much better than eating rocks!!!  She had a handful while watching Hunter, so we quickly moved to the play ground. 

Okay I did instagram this picture today put I couldn't find it in my phone... but I had to add it!  Bethany designed these and I think the look great!  I loved the old ones, but this one I was actually allowed to put on the truck.  I don't know why Ben wouldn't let me put the cheetah one on... lol :)

We'll end the week with a little kazoo song...  They had to get on the fireplace to sing and play the kazoo.  Crazy kids.  By the way Maggie is wearing Archer's 9 month shorts!  She insisted on putting them on this morning and so Archer wore her 18 month shorts. What do you do???

Happy Weekend, everyone!!!  



life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment