Monday, July 23, 2012

10 months!!!

My baby is 10 months old!!!!  Where has the time gone??!

It's so much harder to take his picture laying on this quilt now.  He wiggles around and tries to crawl off.  I think we got a few good pics. 

You are getting so big, Archer-man!  You weigh in at 24 lbs.  You are still wearing size 3 diapers, but only because I am trying to get through them so we can move up to 4s.  You still like baby food, but have been eating table food too.  You like cheese quesadillas and friut! 

You are getting close to walking!  I'm not ready for that!  You stand everywhere and will cruise around while holding on to something.  

You also stand by yourself at times. 

You LOVE your big brother!!!  And he loves you, too! :)  You are such a blessing!  Now please stop growing so much!  I want you to stay little forever. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment