Friday, July 13, 2012

Insta-Friday! :)

Yay for Fridays and weekends!!  Here's a peek into our week! 
Saturday Maggie gave Coach a lesson on how to use the ipad.  Call me if you need to be enrolled in Maggie's school of ipads! :)

After a great wedding with wonderful friends, Ben and I went here... his favorite place to eat!  We need one in Abilene! 

No pictures on Sunday!?!  I don't know why... kind of weird, i know! 

Early morning run on Monday!  So good to get out and run!  Love it! 


Last day of summer gymnastics!

My little future Olympian! lol :)

The gym rats!  I don't know who had more fun, the kids or me and Julie!!??!  I am seriously going to miss our Monday trips to the gym!

Tuesdays run and done! 

My sweet handsome baby boy!!!  LOVE HIM!!!

Wednesday's running partner!  His first 3 miler.  He did great!!  

Kiddo is lost without the big kids to chase her around the house!

Cleaned the cushions on Thursday.  Now they look like new again! :)

I also started cleaning out my craft closet and finished it today.  In my next house (or should I say dream house) I would like a craft room!!! 

Not many pictures this week. :(  The big kids went to Coach and Honey's on Tuesday and so it's just been the 3 of us.  I'm really trying to get organized for the fall, but really I'm just missing my kids!!  Let's see what all I can get done tomorrow! 

Have a great weekend, everyone! 

life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment