Friday, March 14, 2014

Insta-Friday :)

Happy Friday, y'all!! 

We've had an awesome week of spring!!  I'm hoping this weather sticks around for a while!  
Here's a peek at our week... 


My goal last week was 20 miles and I finished my last 5 on Saturday!  WooHoo! 

I know this is kind of weird, but they LOVE it!  We happen to have this extra door in our storage room.  They were pretending to be on the WSU basketball team!  Go Shocks! 

Happy Ballet Monday!!! 

After school and ballet we headed to the park for a picnic on Monday! 

fun at the park :) 

And fun riding bikes with our great neighbors!  

We spent most of the morning outside Tuesday morning.  This may sound silly, but I love having our driveway full of chalk art!  It makes me smile!! :) 

Hunter and Maggie were having fun at AWANA on Wednesday, so my biggest boy and my littlest boy were having fun on the swings at the park! Archer got Mommy and Daddy all to himself!  This doesn't happen very often! 

My throw back Thursday goes out to Logan!  I LOVE this picture!!  We miss this family so much!  

And this brings us to today... 

He's home!!!  Spring Break has officially began!!!! 

Have a great weekend, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment