Friday, March 7, 2014

Insta-Friday

Hooray for Friday! 
Can you believe it is March already?  It's crazy!!  February just flew by.  
I'm so excited it is March and I'm hoping this next week brings some spring like temperatures!  We are ready to play outside!!! 

Here's a peek at our week... 

The American Cup was my motivation to finish my 5 miles today.  Don't worry, I set my DVR!  I wouldn't want to miss a second of USA Gymnastics!   

Hunter still had school on Monday even with 4 inches of snow on the ground.  We were so glad Honey got snowed in and had to stay a few extra days!   

It was a cold ballet Monday!  There were only 3 out of the 13 girls in Maggie's class there. 

It warmed up enough to play outside a little bit on Tuesday afternoon.  Archer wanted to catch a snowball in his mouth! :) 

Maggie loves to eat the snow!!

Hunter loves to have snowball fights! 

I made some burlap bunny door hangers this week! :) 

Fun in the tub on Wednesday night! 

The sun was finally out on Thursday afternoon and so we had to go out and ride plasma cars!

I got to end my Friday night hanging out with the girls from my MAPS group!  I have been so blessed by them!!!  Got my first pedicure of 2014... now just hoping it gets warmer so I can wear my flip flops!
The kids got to have a movie night with Daddy!  We all had a great night! 

We have one more week and then Hunter is off for Spring Break!  Woohoo! :)  
Have a great weekend, y'all!  



No comments:

Post a Comment