Friday, October 3, 2014

Insta-Friday: September!

So before I start posting about our amazing trip to Disney World I thought I should post our 
Insta-Friday September edition.

Here's a peek at our weeks in September... 
I've been doing some painting! 
I love painting college signs!  I'm working on my HSU sign.  I can make you one if you would like! Just let me know! :) 

Playing in the lockers before our last swim at the Y.  It reminds me of IN camp with CCA!  :) Love it! 

Labor Day fun as a family! 

Sad ending... Last day the pool is open in 2014.  Boo!  We love our YMCA waterpark!  See you next year! 

Are you ready for some football???  We are!!!
Hunter is LOVING football and so is the whole family!  Go Hunter-man!!! 

This is what everyone does when going to Lowe's , right? 

Lots of mornings at the bus stop.  
We have the best bus driver!  Mr. Jim is super sweet and always honks and waves at Archer! 

Monday and Friday mornings are so sweet with this boy!  
All mornings are sweet with him, but on Monday and Friday it's just me and Archer while Maggie and Hunter are at school.  I LOVE to hear his sweet voice. 

More signs!  :)

We celebrated Honey's birthday on September 9th!  She is the best!!  We are so blessed by her!  

Sleeping babies! 
God's sweetest blessing! 

We did change up the PTO bulletin board this month!  We hope to have LOTS of support at our first walk-a-thon next week!!  

A sweet date with a sweet little lady!  We have a girls only lunch on Wednesdays since Archer is in school. :)

It did get a little chilly for a few days in September.  This was at the bus stop one morning. :) 

Our shirts for Disney World are ready!  Ben just loved the glitter!  haha :) 

Awesome pick 6 by the one and only Hunter-man!!  Now what do you want to do after that awesome win??  I'm going to Disney World! 


Lots of Disney World pictures and adventures to come! 

Yes, I'm still dreaming of this monster... Yum!!

Queen Elsa

Fun with Hunter!  He was trying to make Mickey ears! 

It was so sad.... back to reality. 

Archer is THREE!!!! 

Our little gymnast! 

Because it's officially fall, so you need some pumpkin bread asap! 

It was a Pizza Party kind of night when Coach was spending the night! 

And guess who stayed around to watch a little football??  Hunter was so excited Coach got to see him play! 

Sometimes when it is beautiful outside, you just have to put homework on hold and PLAY! 

We had an awesome, amazing, super fun September full of sweet memories!!!  
Thank you Lord for your many blessings!!  

Disney World pictures to come soon!  I've gotta start blogging about it before I forget all the fun little memories!  Have a great weekend, ya'll! 


No comments:

Post a Comment