Friday, October 3, 2014

My baby is THREE!!?! Say what???

Hello blogging world!  It's been a while!  I've got A LOT to share, but we'll start with some BIG news... my sweet baby is THREE!!!  How can that be??

Archer turned 3 on September 23rd... 

Since we had just gotten back from Disney World, we did not have a big birthday party.  I did make him a Mickey cake, like he wanted.  It wasn't my best cake... it might have been the fastest cake I have ever made, but he LOVED it and that is exactly what I wanted.  

Maggie and Hunter wanted to sing Happy Birthday to him when he woke up, but he would not let them!  He just did not think it was right to sing Happy Birthday without the cake and candles!  :)  He is so funny!! 

So we waited until Ben and Hunter got home from football to sing and eat cake!  He was so excited! 

He's been working on showing "3" and loves to tell people he is three now. 
I just can't believe it!  There were lots of tears on Tuesday... from me of course! 

So what did we do all day?  Honestly we didn't do anything big.  We stayed around the house and played with his new tools and had a fun morning laughing and building.  We have been so busy lately it was nice just to sit and play.  I think he had a fun day!  We did go to his favorite place... well besides going to see the trash trucks... We went to the (drum roll, please) Car Wash!  Archer wants to go to the car wash every single day.  He loves it, so of course we went on his birthday! :)

Archer, you are such a blessing to us!  You bring us all so much joy and happiness!  I can't believe my baby is three.  I love to watch you fix things and I love your kisses.  You are such a sweet little brother. You are a helper and a doer.  We love you so, so much!  We can't wait to see what God has in store for you, sweet boy!  Happy Birthday, Archer-man!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment