Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hooray for PhotoShop

So here it is, the rare post from the patriarch of the happy family:
I was sitting at my desk on Thursday going through my mental checklist of the tasks I needed to complete for the day when I came to a point where everything that needed to be addressed was taken care of and I could either start a new time consuming project that would spill over into Friday or use the last few minutes for what I like to call "professional development".   What I call professional development you may consider browsing on youtube.com, but I really am trying to better myself as an employee through watching photoshop tutorials.

Anyway this is what I learned!



















It wasn't too hard so I did a few more...














They aren't perfect, but I am happy with how they look and thankful to expand my Photoshop repertoire.

No comments:

Post a Comment