Monday, August 23, 2010

Kool-Aid playdough

Oh my goodness!  It's been waaay too long since I have blogged!  The last 2 weeks have been super, super busy!  Finally things are starting to slow down... a little! =)  I will be posting awesome pictures from our trip to Houston soon!!!  We had such a great time in H-town the other weekend.  I will have some Gracie pictures, too!  She's so cute and sweet!

It's a Kool-Aid day...

We finally made Kool-Aid playdough today!  Yay!!!  

Hunter adding the flour! 

1/4 cup of salt... Yuck!

After we added the grape kool-aid he had to get a sniff! =)

Mix... Mix... Mix

Then I added water and oil and stirred it over medium heat for a few minutes.  

It worked!!!!  Play-dough!!!! (I was getting kind of worried!  I had never made play-dough before.)
Hunter had to get another sniff! 

Then into the fridge to cool...

Isn't he cute!  

I think we are going to make cherry tomorrow!  It was so easy and Hunter loved it!  

I'll be posting more soon... now on to sweeping the floors! =)
Happy Monday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment