Sunday, August 29, 2010

Here we go again...

Well the stomach bug has shown his ugly face once again at our house!  YUCK!  
Maggie got sick earlier this week and we had thought that maybe Hunter was out of the woods and would not get it... Well he woke us up at 5 this morning sick!  Poor guy!  I felt so bad for him!  He is finally sleeping now.  He stayed up all morning and didn't take a nap until about 4 this afternoon.  I think he was afraid to go to sleep.  It was amazing to me how Ben and I handled everything.  So funny!! Hunter woke us up and boom we got everything done... normally we move so slow in the morning.  Crazy!  I got Hunter cleaned up and bathed.  Ben was out in the front yard spraying off his comforter.  I mean by 6 we were all clean and sitting on the coach watching Disney.  Wow!  But the funniest thing was Hunter.  I told him that Maggie must have given him her stomach bug.  And he replied, "No Momma!  If Maggie would have given me a bug, I would have spit it out!"  I love that boy!! 

I think we are on the mend!  Now we are just praying Ben and I stay well!  
Have a great week everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment