Sunday, February 5, 2012

Fireplace

After a great Friday night hanging out with the girls, Saturday was paint day.
It was time to paint the fireplace!!!!  Yeah!  I have been wanting to paint the fireplace for a super long time!  Here are a few before pictures.  


Last Christmas... do you see that big black insert?

It was big and HEAVY!!  Ben took that thing out Saturday morning while I slept in a little bit.  
I should have taken a better before picture!  Oh well...

After some tape with no insert.


2 coats of paint later 
The mantel before the mocha 


And finished! 

It is bright

but I like! 

We painted the inside black

So much better than before! 

And with the kids chairs in front makes it complete! 

Hooray for a new fireplace!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I love the new fireplace. So pretty! Are you getting rid of the insert?

    ReplyDelete