Friday, May 25, 2012

Batter up!!!

I have been meaning to post a few videos of Hunter at bat, but with one sick little boy I haven't gotten around to it.  So here they are!  

This one was at our night game last Thursday.  (At Dixie the coach pitch teams get to play one game on a Thursday evening and be announced over the intercom.  If you listen you can hear them announce Hunter.)

This was at his last game.  I am really mad at myself because I turned it off way to early and I didn't show where the ball went.  :( He hit a double!!  The ball went way out to the outfield!  

We are so proud of Hunter this year!  He has gotten so much better.  He LOVES baseball and loved being apart of the Fighting Irish team!  For a 4 year old, he did amazing!!!!  Go Hunter!!  We love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment