Friday, November 30, 2012

Insta-Friday!

It's Friday and the last day of November!  Who's ready for December???  We are! :)  

Here is a peek into our last 2 weeks! 

love my little gymnast

sleepy baby 

playing at the park

trying to be like August

turkey date with my biggest turkey

my turkey trot on thanksgiving morning

LOVE playing with my babies on thanksgiving.  So incredibly blessed! So thankful!!!

Christmas outfits are ready to see Santa

crafting

flying at a sweet boys birthday party

fall leaves running

Elfie is here and getting into trouble! 

the kids LOVED this one!  he also tp-ed the bathroom.  :) 

my amazing cheerleaders!  love them all so so much!!! best. job. ever!

back to the gym with my little gymnast!

my favorite candy cane from my littlest man!

ohhh Elfie!

just hanging around

love my reindeer!

Elfie

1st basketball game of 2012-2013
Go Cowgirls!  Go Cowboys!

still sad about Albert... see you in the spring

supposed to be 80 degrees today on the last day of november, so i let Maggie wear her favorite summer dress one more time.  love that girl!

Busy, busy week this past week.  Excited to finally sit down as a family for dinner tonight.  Have a great weekend everyone! :) 





life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment