Friday, February 22, 2013

Insta-Friday

Bring on the weekend and bring back Insta-Friday!  
I missed last week so I thought I would combine the last two.  

So what have we been up to... 

American Girl doll playing... 

sweet boy time traveling...


bar swinging...
Valentine making...
(Valentine post here.)

tee-pee camping...

Super Hero jumping...

windy, shorts wearing running...

Daddy's heart stealing...
(I go to the store with Maggie, she comes home with a $.50 lollipop.  Ben takes Maggie to the store, she comes home with a giant princess balloon.  She's got him wrapped around her finger! Love it!)

family movie watching...

cheesing...
dentist visiting...
(Dentist post here.)
shark fishing...

and squeaky clean lion roaring.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks, but I wouldn't change anything.  I love our life!  
Have a great weekend, everyone! 


life rearranged

1 comment:

  1. your expression in the last photo and closing comment encouraged me so.


    over from the link up

    ReplyDelete