Friday, July 19, 2013

Insta-Friday


Hooray for the weekend!!  
It's time for an Insta-Friday post! 
Here's a peek into our week....


So as you might already know from on this post... Daddy came to Gainesville on Friday night last week.  Saturday was a great, great day!!!  Archer loved the ribs! :) 


We were hoping to go back to the pool on Sunday, but it was raining... :(  
So we did lots of flips for Daddy instead! :) 

Having fun with Daddy!! 

We were all sad on Sunday evening when Daddy had to go home... so we watched a little Wreck-it Ralph! 

And played in some puddles! :) 

No pictures on Monday... Sorry!  
But let me tell you what we did!  My sweet Daddy drove me to Abilene in the rain both ways to so I could sign and close on our Abilene house.  Abilene was supposed to get LOTS of rain (and I think they did) and my Daddy didn't want me driving there by myself, so he went with me.  Or more like drove me.  I had so much fun with him!  He told me lots of great stories!  I am so blessed to have such a great Daddy!!  Thank you Lord for my Dad!!! :) 

Looks like Archer was going for a run on Tuesday! :)  He took this pic and picked the filter.  

lots of riding the plasma cars this week!  
I wish I had one to ride! :) 

My roommate until we move!  I love this Sleeping Beauty! 

Wednesday morning run in 71 degree temps. :)  I'm starting to like running hills! 
Hunter has been doing swimming lessons for the last 2 weeks with Sara.  He has improved so, so much!!  He is no long afraid of the water!  He can swim!!!  Swimming post coming soon! :) 

Wednesday afternoon Honey, Maggie and I did a little shopping! 

Ready for his last day of swimming lessons.  

#tbt  CCA North Carolina Camp 2005!  Love CCA staff so much!  Miss everyone so much!! 

The cows were warning me today by not being out this morning!!!  It was WAY too hot!!!  But I got my run in and I'm ready for Ben to come in for the weekend!!!!  WooHoo!!! :) 

I hope you have a great weekend, everyone!!!! 


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment