Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Hunter!!!

So I'm only a little more than a month late at posting this, but Hunter turned 6th on June 14!!!  He is now six... meaning it takes 2 hands to show people how old he is.  I can't believe it!!  

He decided that he wanted to have a Texans football party this year.  He had a football party when he turned 4, but wanted this one to be his favorite NFL team, the Houston Texans!  By the way he LOVES JJ Watt, just so you know... oh and he is also a big fan of Case Keenum!!! Go Texans! 

Instead of having his party in our backyard, we decided to go to D1.  If you are in Abilene and are looking for a great party place, D1 was awesome!!  We were going to have some games and drills to have the kids do, but decided just to let them play in this awesome facility was good enough!  They all had a blast! 

I will say, I didn't get to take that many pictures at this party.  I should have done a better job, but I was to busy talking to friends and watching the kids this time.  Here are some pictures from his party! :) 


He was so excited to wear his pads, jersey and helmet with mouth guard. lol :) 

Hunter wearing his autographed Case Keenum hat.  Thank you, Allison!  He LOVES it!  He has slept in this hat a few times! 












After some field time, we took a quick halftime break for some yummy North side Chick-fil-a, Gatorade and cake.  




Hunter LOVES Ms. Kim!  We were so glad she could stop by! 




So like I said, I didn't take to many pictures of the decorations... we had them, just didn't get good pictures.  I normally take the pictures before the party, but I completely forgot this year.  I'm so thankful for the pictures that I did get!  Thank you Brooke and Jayne!!! :) 


Hunter's cake!  :)  





Hunter, you are such a blessing!!!!  We love you so much!!! 

After some lunch it was time to play some more! 








Thank you to all who came to Hunter's party!  YOU are what made it so special!!!!  He had a blast! 

Hunter doing the JJ Watt solute!
Happy 6th Birthday, Hunter-man!  We love you to the moon and back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment