Friday, February 28, 2014

Insta-Friday :)


It's my favorite day of the week... FRIDAY!!  
Here's a quick peek at our week! :) 

Ben had to work all day Saturday so a trip to the gym was a must. 

Snacks must be eaten outside when it's beautiful and almost 60 degrees! 

Baking cookies with my Archer-boy on Sunday. 

On cold mornings Hunter wraps himself in his blanket just like his Uncle David. 

Dancing and singing 'Let it Go' at Ballet Monday! 

I pulled this out of Hunter's backpack.  I love his heart for the Lord.  
It was Vermillion Spirit Night at Chick-Fil-A and this boy was super, super excited to eat dinner and spin the prize wheel on Tuesday! 

Wednesday we were all very surprised to wake up with a little dusting of snow!  Thank goodness it was just a dusting!!! 

I'm still running!  Keri would be so proud... I'm starting to really like the treadmill! :)  

Who's ready for Crazy hair night at AWANA??  These 3!!! :) 

Fun morning of games and puzzles on Thursday! 

Just me and Bela... throw back Thursday!  Getting ready for the American Cup coming up this weekend! 

Hello weekend!! 

Have a great weekend, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment