Sunday, May 25, 2014

Animal Crackers in My Soup

So I'm still playing catch up on the old blog... :(  Maybe I'll catch up this week... maybe... 

Last weekend we had Maggie's dance recital!  WooHoo!  We were so proud of our Maggie girl! 

This little lady was so excited she would not take a nap the day of her dress rehearsal... well except for the short, short nap to the high school. :) 


So most of these pictures are actually from her dress rehearsal.  During the recital we were not allowed to take flash photography or video the performance.  Boo!  She did great during both performances however she did her best at the recital! 

Getting ready to dance!!! 

Maggie danced to "Animal Crackers in My Soup" and she did sing along while she danced.  









At the end of her dress rehearsal she got her medal and was told she could move up to the next level. 
Here is the video I got of Maggie's dance routine!!  We were so proud of her!!
She did even better during her real routine!  In the confusion of the dress rehearsal she was put in the wrong spot.  I think that confused her a little.  She still knew her routine! :)  

Here she is getting ready for the real performance!! 


She's in the program!!! Go Mags! 

Right after her big dance! 

She was excited to have Coach and Honey there to watch! 


With her pretty flowers she got from Coach and Daddy!  

Of course we had to get some stunt pictures! :) 

Way to go, Maggie!! 
I think I may add some wings to this costume and she can be Tinker Bell! 

We were so proud of Maggie this year during her dance class!!  She listened to her teacher and really tried her best!  I was a little worried about her because she was one of the youngest in her class, but she did amazing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment