Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello First Grade!

Hunter has been out of school for over a week but I never posted about his last week of school... so here we go! 

Hunter was so excited to celebrate his birthday with his friends from school last Monday!  
He got to wear the birthday hat and I brought the class some ice cream cake pops to have as a snack to celebrate!  He was so excited!!  I'm so glad it worked out and he was able to celebrate with his school friends!  Now, I have got to get out the real birthday invites for his party in June! WooHoo! :) 

Tuesday was Field Day!!  Yay! Hunter was so, so excited for field day!  I was so excited I was able to go and watch.  Archer was excited to go watch, too!  
Hunter couldn't wait to wear his new Spiderman under armor.  Here he is with some of his buddies! 



Hunter's favorite event was... the football toss.  Of course! :)  He was exited he scored 200 points.  He is so funny!  And boy does he LOVE football! 

Go Parker and Hunter!!! 


Over all I think he had a great field day!  
After their morning outside they came in for a beach party in their classroom!  I didn't get any pictures, but they had a great party! :) So fun! 


Wednesday was his last day of school!!  I can't believe how much he has changed since his first day of school, and I really can't believe he is a first grader!?!  How could that be???  He is growing up so fast. I'm trying not to blink! 

After school, Archer and I picked up him at the bus stop and surprised him for lunch with Daddy at one of his favorite places, Chuck-E-Cheese! 

They both had so much fun!!  
To be totally honest... i hate that place, but I was so happy to celebrate an awesome year with our handsome first grader!  

We are so, so very proud of our Hunter-man!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for him!!  It's going to be great!!!  I don't want to miss a minute of it! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment