Sunday, August 31, 2014

Baseball 2014

Hello, blogging world!  It's been just about 2 months since my last post.  Sooo long!!!  
We have been enjoying the summer!   I'm gonna try to play catch up on this long weekend.  We'll see how many posts I can get done. :) 

So where did I leave off...  Baseball! 

Yes, Hunter did play baseball this summer.  It was nothing like Dixie Little League in Abilene, but it was baseball.  I could go on and on and tell you all about what we didn't like about this season's baseball, but instead let me just tell you about Hunter.  Hunter played like Jesus.  He worked hard this year and always gave 100%.  He cheered on his teammates and tried to help them learn the game.  There were times where he was disappointed, however he never let that show in front of his team.  He was always happy and ready to play ball, even if the game wasn't fair.  I am so proud of Hunter!!  We are praying for a better baseball season next year!  He LOVES baseball!  

Here are a few pictures for this season! 

























This season was really hard.  We played up thinking Hunter would learn a lot, however he ended up teaching the other kids more about the game. We are so proud of how he played.  Next season will be better!   

Can you tell a difference between this year and last year

No comments:

Post a Comment