Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Coach!!!

Yesterday was Coach's birthday!  Hunter was excited to tell him happy birthday.  He kept asking me if Coach was going to get to blow out lots of candles.  :)  He is really excited about blowing out candles at his party.

When my parents were in town last weekend we celebrated Coach's birthday!  Hunter thought we had to have balloons and decorations for "Coach's party".  So we decorated a little bit.  Hunter even painted a Happy B-day sign for Coach.  I think Hunter was more excited than Coach!
Hunter helped me bake some cupcakes.  Yummy!  Hunter was super excited to bring Coach his cupcake with a candle on top! :)


Then he passed out cupcakes to everyone else! 

Happy Birthday Coach!!!


We love you!!!


Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!  I love you so much!  You are the BEST! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment