Friday, April 16, 2010

Rainy Day...

What to do on a rainy day... How about paint a bird house! :)  Hunter thought we needed a bird house for the backyard, so yesterday we went to Michaels and picked one out.  I was excited to get a bird house because it makes me think about my grandma, Caw-Caw.  She used to have this red bird house out in her backyard and we would go out and look inside it all the time.  She would say, "Are those birds watching the Flintstones again?"  I miss my Caw-Caw so much!!  Anyway... maybe our birds will be watching tv in their house one day! :)

Super excited to start painting!  He's got his paint shirt on and everything! :)


He mixed a few colors and made this really yucky poop colored color... so he painted that color on the bottom! 

Hunter painting away! 


When he was done I told him to hold it up by his face so I could get a picture... well he wouldn't move it so I could see his face!  He didn't understand! :)  Ohh well... now Daddy needs to find a way to hang it! 


"I'm done!"


This morning all Hunter wanted to do was hold his sister!  He is the BEST big brother!! 


Maggie LOVES her toes!!  And big news...  NO MORE SLEEPING IN HER SWING!!!  
Yes that is right!  She has been sleeping in her bed!!!  Yay!  For those of you who didn't know... Maggie has been sleeping in her swing every night since she moved out of our room.  She just would not sleep in a bed!  We kept Logan on Wednesday and Julie was telling me just how well he was doing in his bed and I think Maggie overheard her or something.  Or maybe Logan just told her how great it is to sleep in a bed.  I don't know, but starting on Wednesday night she has been sleeping in her bed!!!  Yay!!  I'm so proud of you, Maggie Moe!  Thank you, Jesus!!!

 
One last picture of the greatest kids ever!!!  Hunter wants to hold Maggie ALL the time!  And Maggie LOVES it!  So sweet!!  We are so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment