Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby Eugene

Okay... it has taken me forever to show these pictures, but we went to the doctor a week ago today and found out that we are having a little BOY!  

Here is our sweet little baby! 

Hunter and Maggie both came with Ben and I to see the new baby.  Hunter told me before we went in that if it was a girl he was going to cry. 

Well he didn't cry!  He is super excited.  He also decided that we were going to name him Eugene! 

You know....
Eugene from the movie Tangled.  

We said we would go along with it UNTIL we figure out the real name of our little guy.  :)
I have to admit I was a little disappointed at first.  I kind of wanted a girl.  But this will be the best!  Now Maggie won't just be the middle child.  She will be our only sweet girl!  

If you have any ideas on names, send them my way! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment