Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Join us on a trip to the Pumpkin Patch...

Maggie says, "Come on!"

Hunter sitting with the dog.  I think this will be this dogs last year at the pumpkin patch.  He was kind of falling apart this year.  Hunter had been talking about wanting to sit in his lap again.


The boys :)

Daddy with all the kids :)

Family of 5

Love this picture and LOVE that boy! 


Maggie carried around that little pumpkin almost the whole time.  We bought and brought it home. 

Having fun!

Maggie had to pick up a few pumpkins.

It was just a little heavy. :)

Maggie and Momma!  I love this picture!!! 

My sweet kids!!  

That's my girl!!!

Sweetest boys! 

Daddy and Mags! 

Hunter was so excited to go to the pumpkin patch!  We had been talking about it all week.  This is his 4th year to get to go!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the one of Maggie sticking out her tongue, and the family of 5 pic. You look awesome Katie!

    ReplyDelete