Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What we did Wednesday :)

Let's make little pizzas! :) 

So last night I was looking on Pinterest and I saw these little pizza and realized we had all the ingredients...  So today we made them! 
All you need are tortillas (I used a circle cookie cutter to make them smaller), pizza sauce, cheese and a muffin pan... ohh and some hungry kids!  (paint brush not needed... we also painted this morning:))

You simply put the tortilla in the muffin tin...

And add a little sauce and then sprinkle the cheese!  
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey! 

Then you watch a cute boy eat some cheese while the pizzas cook.  
I put them in the oven at 375 for just a few minutes to let the cheese melt.  

Yum!!! 
It was a fun little treat!  Honestly I think the kids like making then more than eating them.  I think I will add a little oregano to the cheese next time.  

I got the idea from this pin, Recipe by Photo

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment