Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last day of school...



Today is Hunter-man's last day of school! =(  He has LOVED school this year!  It has been such a blessing to have him go and have fun with friends while I stay home with Maggie.  He really loves school this year.  He loves playing with his friends and loves his teachers.  I can't believe it's already May!!!  Where did the time go???  Next year Maggie, Hunter and I will all be heading up to Beltway for school.  I am going to teach again! Yay!  Just not music!  Thank goodness! :)  


Anyway... Hunter is having fun today!  They are having a pizza party and they have air castles to jump in!  He was super excited to see the air castle this morning when we walked into church!  I wish I was there to take pictures... next time! :)


Here is Hunter's Tiger class!  

We are so blessed that he got to go this year!  Thank you Honey and Coach!  Thank you Beltway for awesome teachers and a wonderful place for Hunter to grow and learn!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment