Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas in VA


We spent the last weekend with family in Van Alstyne doing Christmas with Grandaddy. We had such a great time! We haven't seen everyone since this summer. It was so good to see everyone. I wish we lived closer. I miss my family!! Oh and this was the best picture we could get with the great grandkids. haha :)


Sweet Kylie!!! Isn't she just the cutest! We all had so much fun watching and playing with Miss Kylie. This is Amber's little girl. I haven't seen Amb in like forever. It was so good to see her. I miss you Amber!





Ben and Chelsea :) Chelsea always has the biggest smiles especially when Ben is around! Love that girl!


My Grandaddy, me and Archer-man!



Beautiful Holly holding Archer.



Maggie loved Kylie! I can't wait until Kylie is a little bigger and they can play. Maggie gave her a few kisses. :)

Not pictured was my amazing cousin, Kara. She is about to have her first baby. I had such a great time talking to Kara. I wish we lived closer! I can't wait to meet Miss Zoe! She will be here any day! :)

We had such a great time this past weekend! It was so good to see all my aunts and uncles... it's just so nice to be with family. I missed seeing my Aunt Barbie and her family, but hopefully we will be back soon. Thank you so much for having Christmas at your house Aunt Jen! I love you all so very much! Merry Christmas, Grandaddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment