Saturday, June 23, 2012

9 months!

How can this be??  Is he really NINE whole months old!!  Seriously!?
Wow!  Archer, you are growing way to fast!
So what are you doing at nine months?
Well, a lot!!  You are crawling so fast these days!  I am amazed.  I will put you down on the floor and go grab my coffee from the kitchen and you are gone!  You crawl the fastest when someone is chasing you, by the way.  I think your favorite room of the house is the bathroom.  If that door is open and you have a second, you are in there!  You are still wearing size 3 diapers and still drinking about 6 oz. of a bottle 3 to 4 times a day.  
This is your favorite kind of baby food!  I love that this is so good for you and so easy and clean to eat! I love these squeeze pouches!  Awesome! 
You are wearing 12 month size clothes most of the time.  Sometimes you are still in 9 months.  I really think you will be walking soon. AHHH!  You are pulling up everywhere and will walk down the couch.  You are in love with your Hunter and Maggie!!  You are happiest when you are with them!  If they are playing in Hunter's room, well that's where you want to be too! 
You love to play with my hair while eating a bottle and I love that!!!  You are so sweet and relaxed.  You are so happy!!! You are such a wonderful blessing!!

We love you, baby boy!!!! Happy 9 months! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment