Thursday, June 14, 2012

F.I.V.E.

I cannot believe my baby boy is five!?!  I mean really, where did the time go???  Didn't we just bring him home from the hospital?  That was just yesterday, right??

Sweet Hunter-man, you are such a blessing to me and your Daddy!  You have always been such a happy boy and the sunshine to our days! 
So easy to love!  

You are God's greatest blessing and we are honored and humbled to be your parents!!

 You love the little things.  You don't have to have it all, you like the simple things in life.  
Animal lover, disney lover, sports lover... you enjoy it all! 

Most importantly you love God!  You really want to know him more!  You love hearing and reading Bible stories.  You soak it up like a sponge!  I am amazed at how you remember things in the Bible.  We only have to tell you once and you've got it!  God has big plans for you! 

You love your family!  You love having a sister and a brother!  You also love your friends.   


You are such a great helper!  God knew I needed a helper to help me with your sister and brother and he gave me the best one!  You are great with Maggie and Archer! 

You love being silly!  I love you imagination!  Don't lose that!!  

You have such a tender heart.  You want everyone to be as happy as you are and try to help those who are upset.  

Always excited about new things, new challenges!  

You are a blessing, Hunter!  Your Momma and Daddy love you so much!  We pray you have a wonderful birthday and can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!  Thank you for being you!  You are amazing!  And thank you, Lord for blessing us with this amazing little boy!  We love him so much!!! 

Remember this???






No comments:

Post a Comment