Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hunter and his funny sayings...


I really need to start writing down the funny things Hunter says and does.  So I think I'm just gonna start blogging about them... I might be here a lot.  He does some really funny things!  Such a sweet boy!  

So you might be wondering why Donald Duck???  It's Hunter's new thing he says... "Hey, What's the big idea!?!?!" =)  He has started saying this all the time!  It makes me laugh!  Thank you Donald! :)

Ohh and he likes the Boom Boom Pow song.  It was on G Force (the Disney movie) and now he goes around singing, "Boom Boom Pow".  It's funny, but now you know why I only listen to Air 1 in the car.  He picks up on everything! :)



By the way this is the time Maggie woke up last night/morning!!!! Yes... 5:30!!!! Wow!  She is doing so great sleeping in her room!  I have been afraid to tell everyone in fear that she will start getting up every hour again, but I think we are safe now!  She went to bed last night at about 10:30 and didn't wake up until 5:30!  She gave me a BIG smile when I came into her room!  I LOVE, LOVE this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment