Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blessed!

We are blessed beyond measure!!

Today I just can't seem to thank God enough for my life. I have the best kids and the best husband. Maggie is the sweetest little baby. She is growing so much and so fast. I am so blessed to be her Momma! Today was her first day in her exersaucer. (spelling??) She liked it! :) So sweet. Hunter is by far the best big brother in the world!!! He loves Maggie and is sooo sweet to her! He is always kissing her and loving on her. He is a wonderful little boy! He is always making us laugh and smile! I don't know what we would do without him!!! Thank you Lord for my sweet family!
Her feet don't reach just yet! ;)
She is waving to everyone!
Smilie girl...she was smiling so big I just couldn't get the best smile on camera. I'll keep working on it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment