Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What a great day!!!! =)

Okay for some of you this post might be a little graphic... but HUNTER POOPED IN THE POTTY TODAY!!!!

I know if you don't have kids that might not sound like a big deal, but let me tell you it is HUGE!  He has been doing so well peeing in the potty, but has been scared to go #2.  He needed to go so bad this morning... so we sat in the bathroom for about 2 hours total!  Can i just tell you that I really wanted the bathroom floor to be carpeted today?!?!  I have always thought carpet in the bathroom is gross (you know cleaning it and stuff... yuck!) but today I really wish I could have been sitting on nice carpet instead of cold, yucky tile.  My hiney was frozen by the time we were done.  I really think he would have been done a lot quicker, but he wanted to finish watching 'The Tigger Movie' on my ipod.  Which by the way is my favorite thing...my ipod that is not the tigger movie.  I don't know what we would do without it!  It has helped him in the bathroom and when we are at the doctors office or at a restaurant.
I love you Ipod!  Thank you Ben for getting me this!  

After dinner we took Hunter to Target to get him his toy we had been promising.  We had been telling him for weeks if he pooped in the potty we would go let him pick a toy at Target.  Here is what he picked (well Daddy actually found it and I think secretly wanted it himself)...
It roars and chomps on his bone.  Hunter was SUPER excited.  He carried it all around the store and then told the check out lady all about it.  He couldn't wait to get it home so he could feed him his bone.  He wanted to sleep with it tonight, but I talked him into letting Spike sleep on the bottom bed.  He covered him up with a blanket and everything.  

We are so proud of Hunter!  I am so glad he is getting out of diapers, but at the same time I am a little sad.  He is growing up.  He is not the baby anymore.  He really is a big boy!  Thank you Lord for blessing us with Hunter!  God is so GOOD!

Ben's song he and Hunter sing while using the potty...
He pees in the potty.  He poops in the potty.  He wears big boy underwear! 
I wish you could hear them sing it.  It's soo funny!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment