Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Party at the Gym!! :)

Happy Birthday Cailey!!!!!

This past Saturday Hunter was invited to Cailey's 6th birthday party at the Gymnastics Sports Center and we were excited to go!! :)  Well to be completely honest...Hunter was super excited to go while I was a little bit nervous!  Ben and I haven't been to the gym since we stepped down from coaching the all star cheer teams at GSC.  I think my heart was going to beat out of my chest when we pulled up.  I was afraid the owners were going to be there.  I still don't know what they would say to us...kick us out?? ask us how things are going and act like nothing happened??...I'm not sure.  Honestly I'm glad we didn't have to find out on Saturday.  Instead we had a great time watching all the kids run around and play!  It was so much fun to watch Hunter and the other kids from our life group jump and play.  
As most of you know i LOVE being at a gymnastics gym!!!!  It is home!  It brings back so many good memories!  I LOVE the smell! ( I know i'm a little crazy...who likes the smell of chalk and feet?!?!  Oh yeah ME!!!!)  I don't know just being at the gym can make a rainy day all sunny to me!  I soooo enjoyed watching Cailey play.  She is such a cute, sweet little girl.  I hope Maggie likes the gym, because if not...I don't know what i'll do! :)  Here a few pics from the party!  Thank you Ingrams for inviting us!  We had a blast! :)

Kade playing in the pit! :)

JD trying to get out of the pit! :)  

Caleb (Cailey's little bro) jumping on the tramps with Hunter! :)

Hunter jumping! :)  LOVE this kid!!!!

Ohh...by the way I think my son has a crush!  He did walk right up to Cailey during the party and tell her Happy Birthday and then he said "You look pretty today"!!!!!  I can't believe it!  She is super cute!  And by the way I think our life group has the cutest kids! :)

1 comment: